According to the study initiated by Evolve Business Intelligence, world garden tools The market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Get an exclusive PDF sample report for free: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=thebollywoodticket&reportCode=008214
- The lockdown and temporary restrictions have led to supply chain disruption, presenting import and export challenges across different sectors.
- The companies operating in the Garden Tools Market have been negatively impacted due to COVID-19 pandemic which has resulted in diminished market growth for 2020 and 2021.
The global gardening tools market was dominated by North America and the regional market is expected to grow at a moderate pace over the forecast period. The need for landscaping services has increased due to strict government rules for the maintenance of green spaces and public gardens.
The fastest growing geographic market for gardening tools is expected to be Asia Pacific. The demand for gardening tools such as lawn mowers, shears, pruners, hammers, spades, shovels, trowels, weeders and axes is expected to increase as the number of residential dwellings built increases.
IMP NOTE: All our reports will be updated considering the impact of the COVID-19 scenario before delivery.
The Global Gardening Tools Market provides an in-depth analysis of key players which includes:
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Fiskars Group
- Griffin Corporation
- Andreas Stihl AG & Co
- Flogging tools
- Zenport Industries
- Bully Tools, Inc.
- garden tools company
|Market Size (2020)||billions of dollars|
|CAGR (2021 to 2028)||More than 5.7%|
|Market segmentation||Type, product, end use and distribution channel|
|Profiled companies||Stanley Black & Decker, Inc, Fiskars Group, Husqvarna, Griffon Corporation, Andreas Stihl & Co, CobraHead, Lasher Tools, Zenport Industries, Bully Tools Inc, Garden Tool Company|
|Country covered||United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America South|
|Year of reference||2020|
|Forecast years||2022 to 2028|
The global gardening tools market is segmented on the basis of type, product, end-use, and distribution channel. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into power tools and hand tools. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into lawn mowers, blowers, vacuums & sweepers, pruning tools, striking & digging tools and others. On the basis of end use, the market is segmented into residential and commercial and based on distribution channel, the market is analyzed in-store and out-of-store.
For any questions or customizations, ask our industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=thebollywoodticket&reportCode=008214
Key region/countries covered
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the world (Middle East & Africa and South America)
Answers to the main questions posed in the report:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market size and forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key players associated with the global gardening tools market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Gardening Tools Market
- What is the CAGR of the global garden tools market from 2021 to 2028
- Major growth driver, challenges, trends and opportunities in the global market
- Main results of the SWOT analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting firm that provides innovative solutions to meet business challenges. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
Evolve business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Gujarat,
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 / +91 635 396 3987
E-mail: [email protected]